Your Guide to Visa Types with AEC

Your Visa
Our Expertise

Sunday - Friday from
08:00 AM to 06:00 PM

Student Visa

A student visa is an immigration document issued by a foreign country, granting individuals the legal authorization to pursue education, typically at a university, college, or specialized school. Before applying for a student visa, prospective students must receive approval and enrollment in a specific program.

This legal immigration document is specifically designed for students studying at colleges, universities, and specialized institutions in a foreign country. In most instances, individuals planning to study abroad must apply for and obtain a student visa before commencing their studies in the host nation. These visas fall under the category of non-immigrant visas, requiring holders to adhere to specific regulations to maintain their status and stay in the country.

People choose to study abroad for various reasons. Some seek access to programs and courses not available in their home countries, while others aim to experience different perspectives, enhance language skills, or immerse themselves in another culture.

Tourist Visa

A tourist visa is an official document or stamp that grants an individual permission to enter a foreign country for leisure and tourism purposes. This authorization can vary in duration, ranging from a few days to several months. Holders of tourist visas are expressly prohibited from participating in work or other non-tourism-related activities during their stay. In certain instances, short-stay visas for specific nations may extend beyond leisure travel to include business activities.

Depending on the country, these visas may also be referred to as "travel visas," "visitor visas," or "temporary stay visas." Generally, tourist visas facilitate a short-term stay in the host country. It's important to note that different nations issue various visas for different purposes, and some may grant permits allowing both tourism and other activities. Additionally, it's crucial to recognize that while there are travel authorizations that permit tourism, they may not always align with the requirements and conditions associated with visas.

Partner Visa

If you wish to reside with your partner in Australia, you have the option to apply for a Partner Visa, whether for temporary or permanent residency. To clarify, this visa permits you to stay in Australia either on a temporary or permanent basis if you are the spouse, legal partner, or eligible New Zealand citizen of an Australian citizen or permanent resident. Securing this visa marks the initial step toward obtaining a permanent Partner visa.

Partner Visa (Temporary):

This temporary visa category is applicable when the applicant is already in Australia. The temporary partner visa not only allows immediate cohabitation but also serves as a pathway to obtaining a permanent partner visa.

Partner Visa (Permanent):

The permanent partner visa grants you the opportunity to establish permanent residency in Australia. However, to qualify for this visa, you must already hold a valid temporary partner visa. This sequential approach ensures a step-by-step progression towards achieving permanent residency status for those seeking a lasting partnership in Australia.

Family Sponsor Visa

Family members have the opportunity to migrate to Australia through the Family Sponsor Visa, a permanent residency option. Eligibility criteria include being the family of an Australian citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or a qualifying citizen of New Zealand. To qualify, one must be the family of an Australian citizen who has resided in the country for a minimum of five years. This visa allows indefinite living, working, and studying in Australia. During the initial five years post-visa issuance, multiple departures from Australia are permitted. After this period, a Resident Return (RRV) application is required for re-entry as a permanent resident. It's important to note that residing in Australia is not permitted while awaiting the visa decision.

To qualify for Family Sponsor visas, individuals must meet the family test, requiring at least half of their children to reside in Australia. For instance, if an Australian resident has one sibling abroad, sponsorship is possible; however, sponsorship is not available if two siblings are residing outside Australia.

While awaiting the visa decision, family members can explore the option of applying for a Visitor visa to visit Australia.

Fill In The
Required Form
Submit Your
Original Documents
Get The Best
Result from AEC
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

Pets are not allowed.

Check-in: 2:00 pm

Check-out: 12:00 noon

  • Rates are subjected to 13% VAT and 10% services charge.
  • Note that children age 11 and older are charged the adult rate.
  • Please include them in the number entered in the No. of Adults box.
  • All rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
  • Should you wish to change an existing reservation, you are required to cancel the existing booking and proceed to create a new reservation.This may be done by visiting our website.
  • Should you wish to cancel an existing reservation, simply click on the reservation link at our

Nagarkot is very windy throughout the year, so always bring a wind cheater, a cap, glove, cold cream or lip guard, sunglasses and light walking shoes. Don't forget your binocular & camera to catch the view. Avoid loose flying skirts and sarees unless you want a Marilyne Monroe experience!

   Max   Min  
 Jan- March (Winter)  15 o C  4 o C  warm woolens with head cover
 April-June (Spring / summer)  25 o C 15 o C  wind cheater, umbrella raincoat, light cap
 July – Sept (Monsoon / Autumn)  28 o C 15 o C  light wind cheater umbrella, raincoat,Light cap
 Oct- Dec (Winter)  15 o C  2 o C  very heavy woolens