Partner Visa

Partner Visa

You can apply for a Partner Visa if you want to reside with your partner in Australia either temporarily or permanently. To be more precise, this visa enables you to remain in Australia temporarily or permanently if you are the spouse, legal partner, or eligible New Zealand citizen of an Australian citizen or Australia permanent resident. Getting this visa is the first step towards a permanent Partner visa

Partner visa (Temporary)

This temporary visa can be applied for when the applicant is in Australia. The temporary partner visa can directly lead to a permanent partner visa.

Partner visa (Permanent)

The permanent partner visa allows you to live permanently in Australia. If you want to apply for this visa then you must already hold a valid temporary partner visa.